Testy Copy Editors

Our new website is up and running at testycopyeditors.org. This board will be maintained as an archive. Please visit the new site and register. Direct questions to the proprietor, blanp@testycopyeditors.org
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: any more bloggers among us?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:30 am 

I'm trying to track down blogs that belong to newspaper editors for my new blog, http://tom.mangan.com/printsthechaff<p>If you have one or know of one (I have Bill Walsh's and Charley Stoughs and a couple others alread on the page), could you send an email tom@mangan.com to me? <p>Or start your own blog and I'll link to it.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: any more bloggers among us?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:31 pm 

I don't know if mine is what you are looking for, but you are more than welcome to take a look at it :-) It's more of a personal rant against Bush and his cronies, and I'm just a lowly copy editor, so I won't be offended if you don't like it.<p>http://andtherestwillfollow.blogspot.com

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:52 pm 

rant blogs are ok... I have a list of blogger editors I've named, if you send me your name I can add it to the list.<p>[ August 19, 2003: Message edited by: tom mangan ]</p>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:08 pm 

This is Powderhorn's blog, not mine.<p>http://powderhorn.blogspot.com/<p>Techie tip of the day: If the bloggers here link to each other, your Google rankings will improve.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:58 pm 

Dys: thanx for the heads-up, I'll add that one later today. My homepage already gets high google ratings already because it's been around so long and has reams o' links from inside my site, so we'll see if that drives "Prints the Chaff" high the rankings.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]