Testy Copy Editors

Our new website is up and running at testycopyeditors.org. This board will be maintained as an archive. Please visit the new site and register. Direct questions to the proprietor, blanp@testycopyeditors.org
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mystery Employers Dept.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:22 pm 

Weekly multimedia magazine and web site that will focus on news in English about Mexico seeks energetic, ambitious journalists to provide alternative to “foreign coverage” that too often focuses on violence and natural disasters. We are looking for editors, reporters and copyeditors. Our publications will feature contextualization of hard news and analysis as well as entertainment, culture and travel. Our mission is to explain political, economic and social conditions in Mexico. Knowledge about Mexico is preferred and Spanish fluency is a must. Please send resumes via email (the_news_mex@hotmail.com) and type in “Mexico Weekly” in the subject line. (JournalismJobs)

*** Never send job applications to a Hotmail address. ***

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Mystery Employers Dept.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:32 am 

I think that's the return address on the e-mail informing me that I can get part of a Nigerian lottery fortune if I give someone a hand with something or other.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]