Testy Copy Editors

Our new website is up and running at testycopyeditors.org. This board will be maintained as an archive. Please visit the new site and register. Direct questions to the proprietor, blanp@testycopyeditors.org
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: A guide for the perplexed
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:39 pm 

Of course you can discuss the hair of the secretary of state. Why, there's a long history of talking about it.

Hillary Clinton Talks About Her Future, Politics and Hair

Quote:
"Being on planes, as you know, as much as I am, takes something out of anybody, doesn't matter how old you are, or how often you've done it," she said. Clinton revealed she replenishes her energy by drinking a lot of water, trying to swim and do yoga when time permits and regulate her sleep. Her abnormal schedule is also behind one of the most talked about subjects throughout her political career – her hair.

It's longer than it has been previously, and that, says Clinton, is by design. "I do not travel with any hairdresser, or anybody, to help me do that, and I'm not very competent myself. I've been admitting that for years, which should be obvious to everyone," Clinton joked. "And so it became simpler to just grow it so that I can pull it back, and I can stick rollers in," said Clinton calling the conversation "girl talk" between her and Walters.

Rather than being annoyed by all the talk about her hair and appearance Clinton said she finds it amusing.
[ABC News]
Attachment:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG [ 73.78 KiB | Viewed 202 times ]
[UK Hairdressers]
Attachment:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG [ 85.58 KiB | Viewed 200 times ]

Top 10 Redheads
Quote:
It's not your fault that you don't think of Thomas Jefferson as a redhead. He and his revolutionary compatriots will always be known as the guys in the dusty gray wigs. But this particular founding father did have natural red hair, according to records and a few portraits.
[Time]

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]